søndag den 24. februar 2008

DING!

This weekend real life decided to intervene and ensured I got minimal playtime on Morannon. I managed to do a few quests saturday afternoon and turn 61. This means Omen of Clarity will be boosting my progress through the levels from now on. I'm excited to see how much effect this will have on my grinding speed, but energy-free mobslappin' can't be bad! Also, I understand that there's new skills to be learnt (and gold to be spend) at each level from 60 to 70, which mean another stop at the nice people of the Moonglade. 

Next weeks headlines will be grinding, questing and the making of a concrete kitchen table - actionpacked peewee! Hopefully I'll get to see Morannon doing some laceration before the weekend and might even get my second Blood Furnace run done.

And in the Resto vs. Feral vs. BigBrownBirdie knockout tournament it seems the resto-side is gaining momentum. Despite getting my paws on Braxxis' Rod of Pre-Earthwarden Tanking Malarkey I'm sorely missing the healing game. I'll keep you posted if we see any development.

Ingen kommentarer: