onsdag den 27. februar 2008

This week has been hectic both off- and online for me. The concrete kitchen table is starting too shape up as we're putting the finishing touches to the mold and will be pouring concrete into it tomorrow evening - fingers crossed for a tad more success than last time, which shouldn't prove that difficult. On top of this I've had a one friend become a parent for the first time, and another getting pregnant - also a first-timer as far as I know. The first was planned to the last detail and a big wave of joy. /cheers and /hugs! The latter was a bit more improvised and I'm not sure how much happiness it's brought so far, but who knows, things can change. And hopefully for the better. 

Online I've been browsing blogs at my usual frenzied pace and had the pleasure to see my blog getting mentioned in Phaelia's awesome blog. Woohoo, what a rush :) Again thanks a whole lot for your blog - and hope you're having a pleasant cruise!

Second big kick of the week was to find hard evidence that someone apart from myself had been reading my blog. After less than a week on-air Fernmuzzle popped by and gave some much appriciated advice on handling the tiny bit of guilddrama I'd been exposed to. /Target Fernmuzzle /cheer.

In-game Morannon's been advancing just short of level 62 and has been gathering quite a few new toys. I've set about to learn how to do them nifty wowhead links I keep seeing in all the cool blogs around, but still no luck. I've been running Ramparts and Blood Furnace a couple of times (even healed a Ramp run!), and I really enjoy the Outland intances - loads of fun. My stopmotion tanking style is generally a good source of mobmolesting fun, but after healing the Rampart run I got the itches for turning resto. So far my healinggear is way under par but I'm thinking of starting to choose healing/balance quest rewards from now on. This way I expect a decent set of gear once I turn 64 and get to play Lifebloomer. Still, wise men keep telling me to hold of on the respeccing until the big 70 as solo-levelling will become much slower.
Resto/Balance vs. Feral: 2-1. 

Anyways, this week will most likely end in a lot of rested xp waiting to be harvested on my toons as my playtime drops like... well, dang had a good analogy here and I completely forgot it. Bugger. What I meant to say was I'm looking forward to next week and hopefully getting to 64 at some point in March. 




Ingen kommentarer: